Saturday 13 February 2016

Heart-rending! Weep not for me brothers, it is either Biafra or I die: A heroic letter by a Biafran critically shot by Buhari's terrorists in Aba

 Heart-rending! Weep not for me brothers, it is either Biafra or I die: A heroic letter by a Biafran critically shot by Buhari's terrorists in Aba
A hardcore Biafran who was also shot by General Muhammadu Buhari's terrorist army in Aba on 9th February 2016, has written a heart-rending letter to other Biafrans, from his hospital bed.

Mr Okorie Kalu wrote:


"For those who have been crying for my sake, for the past few days, now I say clean your tears, am still alive. It is either ‪#‎BIAFRA‬ or I ‪#‎DIE‬

"Even my parents cannot blame me on these because I have taken the OATH already. ‪No ‬retreat No Surrender. 

"I also thank one policeman that help me save some of our members life. Remain bless sir, I also thank Aba boys for your effort to make sure............. only the wise ones will understand me"

Related Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment